Os dejo un vídeo que se llama "Quiero vivir mejor" basado en una canción que sé que os va a gustar mucho, con vídeos sobre el buen tratamiento al medio ambiente.
Sólo tenéis que comentar vuestras experiencias sobre las imágenes que salen en el vídeo y poner qué os parece en general y qué habéis aprendido de él.
¡¡Espero que os guste mucho y que disfrutéis con él!!
Good morning friends! First I thank you for all your participation yesterday, I learned a lot with your help. And today I bring you a big surprise!
I leave a video called "I want to live better" based on a song that I know you'll like it a lot, with videos about the proper treatment of the environment.
You just have to comment about your experiences over the images that appear in the video and put what you think in general and what you learned from it.
Hope you like it a lot and enjoy it!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario